background image/video issue in blender vfx

A

AllTech

I was following one youtube tutorial and tried vfx green background.

I have selected the mask and now in compositing mode i want to add a new background. But, i am unable to do that . Please suggest me the menu to do that . I am a beginner in Blender vfx.

I have attached the screenshot. enter image description here

Unreplied Threads

Calculate resistance of the voltage source

• featherbits
  • Physics
  • Replies: 0
I made a replica of the circuit I'm working on in LTspice as follows voltage source reader There is a "switch" between R28 and +3.3V (actually connected to IO pin of the MCU). Vs1 is a part of the sensor that can generate a small voltage and can have a resistance between 1k to 100R (give or take). VsReading and Vs1+ is connected to DAC.

I'm trying to figure out a way to calculate a resistance of the Vs1.

VsReading value when R28 is not connected to +3.3V is 1.6695721V and when it is connected then 1.8240315V. When connected to ground value is 1.5052854V. In this configuration I have set resistance of the Vs1 to 300 Ohms.

How does the "earthing" system works in a UPS

• JoeyB
  • Physics
I want to know how exactly the earthing system works in a UPS, an example with by the ECOFlow RIVER 2. From their webpage it seems so simple, you charge the battery, switch the AC, and then plug your device into it. However what about the safety of this, since you are now essentially bypassing your DB protection?

For example let's take the case of the DC input source, that is used to charge and power the AC load.

enter image description here

Now from my understanding in a traditional household the "Grid" electrical system is like this:

Does this then mean if I want to use the UPS in a "safe" manner I need to implement the below:

Where I bring up the LIVE, NEUTRAL, and EARTH from the AC mains 3-pin plug, go to a mini DB box and install the RCD, and breaker, and also use an earth rod to properly earth the system?

Secondly, where is the EARTH from the three-pin receptacle on the device internally connected to?

Cloudflare is causing i.sstatic.net images to return 429s

Why Bone not Moving With Mesh Even When weight painted?

• CoreRage Entertainment
  • Technology
So i just parent the character to the bone with Automatic weights, then the body starts moving with the bone, then all of a sudden i find out that the fingers are not moving with the bones properly like this: any solution?

Could Jupiter-like planet be able to radiate energy to sustain life on satellite?

• Silas
  • Social
I remember being taught about Jupiter being believed to be a failed Sun. I also am aware that Jupiter releases energy like the Sun. I am sure some of this is in relation to the sun as well. But due to the distance Jupiter is, I imagine any planet that far is beyond the Goldilock zone from a star, if the same distance as Jupiter is from ours. Could Jupiter-like planets radiate enough energy to create another Goldilock zone?

Estou enfrentando problema com meu sistema,basicamente com sessões

• Leandro Mulass
  • Technology
Quando Do npm start no meu projecto react ele após iniciar faz uma requisição no backend pra vê se há sessão, se encontrar redirecciona para página "home" senão redirecciona para "login",na tela de login você coloca as credenciais e entra,então eu abro outra janela logicamente ele me trás a mesma conta logada na outra janela,então eu termino sessão da mesma conta para poder logar com outro usuario ... e quando volto na aba anterior e atualizo a página vejo tanto nesta janela a sessão também foi terminada... pelo que sei quando abrimos janelas o que acontece na outra janela não pode interferir na outra janela

SPI cable with twisted pairs with ground: Are ground loops an issue?

• Tommy95
  • Physics
I am connecting my microprocessor to a SPI device through a cable, with the SCK, MOSI, SS and MISO lines, in addition to +3.3V. I was told it is advisable to twist each line cited above, including the +3.3V, with a ground wire. Should the ground wires be grounded on both master and slave sides? Are ground loops a potential issue here?

Parameters:

• 10Mhz clock speed
  • Cable length: 1m
  • Buffers: NL27WZ17DFT2G x8
  • Shielding: Yes
  • AWG: 26 or 28
  • Series resistor: 100 Ohms