Tanvir Fakir

'https://i.stack.imgur.com/TFarR.jpg']
photo of PCB around unidentified IC
[/URL]

I have a DC to DC buck converter.
Input: 10 V to 30 V DC
Output: 6 V, 2.5 A, 15 W LED load
External FET is used.

Switching controller IC SOT-23-6 package and marking on IC is 22A0.
I tried to search on Google with this information, but I am not finding the device.

Can you please help me to find out this IC part no or equivalent to this specification?

Unreplied Threads

LSTM_input_shape doesnot work

• mihriban ceylan
  • Main Forum
  • Replies: 0
model <- keras_model_sequential() %>%

• layer_input(input_shape = list(NULL, 1)) %>% # Define input shape
  • layer_lstm(units = 64, return_sequences = TRUE) %>% # First LSTM layer
  • layer_lstm(units = 32) %>% # Second LSTM layer
  • layer_dense(units = 1) # Output layer Error in layer_input(., input_shape = list(NULL, 1)) : unused argument (input_shape = list(NULL, 1)) I got this error. Can you help me to tolve this issue?

Как правильно сгенерировать сигнатуру?

Есть платёжная система bovapay, и, у меня проблема при работе с api. https://documenter.getpostman.com/view/11604625/2s9XxvSEda#0807afc7-b7ed-4af5-af78-7fbc97a1e11c Вот здесь описан способ создания сигнатуры, а я использую следующий код:

Code:
    headers = {
  'Signature': sha1("9bb60d153ee990082cbf2164fee2b58add7eb5e9{\"user_uuid\": \"2de9007b-0fb7-4c0f-af2a-d1df5d2e3188\",\
  \"merchant_id\": \"string\",\
  \"amount\": 100,\
  \"callback_url\": \"https://webhook.site/f9d55aae-e554-48c5-b56a-f7cd93fcca7d\",\
  \"redirect_url\": \"https://ya.ru/\",\
  \"email\": \"test@mail.ru\",\
  \"customer_name\": \"Veniamin Epimakhov\",\
  \"currency\": \"rub\",\
  \"payeer_identifier\": \"asdqwe123\",\
  \"lifetime\": 1000,\
  \"payeer_ip\": \"127.0.0.1\",\
  \"payeer_card_number\": \"2200152925135579\"}".encode('utf-8')).hexdigest(),
  'Content-Type': 'application/json'
}

Проблема в том, что я не получаю ответа "print(response.text)", если использую digest, а если использую hexdigest - получаю ответ wrong_signature (менять .encode('utf-8') на b"" пробовал). Ума не приложу, что надо делать, да и делаю впервые...

How to Add Token Icon, title and Social Links to ERC20 Token on Avalanche C-Chain Explorer?

I have created and verified an ERC20 token on the Avalanche C-Chain and it is listed on both Snowtrace and Avascan explorers. However, I cannot find any options to add a token icon, title or social links to the token’s profile on either explorer.

I have checked the documentation but couldn't find any instructions on how to do this. Could someone guide me on how to add or update the token icon and social links for my ERC20 token on Snowtrace and Avascan?

Thank you in advance for your help
enter image description here

What are some safe and sustainable farming practices used in growing gourmet mushrooms?

• lonestarmushrooms
  • Mathematics
What are some safe and sustainable farming practices used in growing gourmet mushrooms? Learn more about how Lone Star Mushrooms grows high-quality fungi using eco-friendly methods in Houston, TX. https://lonestarmushrooms.com

If a set contains all its proper transitive subsets as members, do its members as well?

• Stephan F. Kroneck
  • Mathematics
recently I came upon some personal notes I'd made several years ago while reviewing some basic set theory (ordinals, transfinite recursion, inaccessible cardinals etc.), and I stumbled upon a loose thread which I obviously had not resolved at the time, and which I would like to lay to rest:

Assuming some standard set theory (say ZF, even though I prefer NBG), without the Axiom of Foundation (preferably), one may define an ordinal $\alpha$ (von Neumann's definition) as a transitive set whose elements are well-ordered with respect to the membership relation $\in$. This is seen to be equivalent to the statement that $\alpha$ is transitive, all its $\beta\in\alpha$ are transitive too, and (as we cannot rely on foundation) for each non-empty $x\subseteq\alpha$ there exists some $\beta\in x$ such that $x\cap\beta=\emptyset$ (except for the last condition, this is as in Schofield's book on Mathematical Logic). One then goes on to prove that the class of all ordinals is well-ordered with respect to membership etc.; along the way a useful intermediate step is to prove that any ordinal $\alpha$ is (ad hoc definition) strange in the sense that one has $x\in\alpha$ for any transitive $x\subsetneq\alpha$.

My question finally (as this would provide an alternate definition of ordinal sets): are elements of strange sets themselves strange, or at least transitive ?

Thanks in advance for any useful comments ! Kind regards, Stephan F. Kroneck.

Parameters- H, Z, G, Y

• Victor
  • Physics
So, my question is regarding H, G, Z, Y parameters. For instance when I am looking for h11= V1/I1 while V2 is zero, I know that on the right side where V2 is placed the circuit will be short circuited and 10 ohm resistor will be gone? But is there any easy way how to calculate any parameter? Because from lectures I quite have not understand principle of it and when I tried to search for the way, it all seems to be done so differently.

How to calculate net force from a Lorentz Force Density in Magnets

• Sankar Ram
  • Physics
Consider a pair of solenoid magnets as shown in the figure. Based on the magnetic field (B) at each point and corresponding Current Density, (J), I can calculate the Lorentz Force density at each point as F = J x B. Since it is a solenoid (axisymmetric), if I consider, say YZ plane, I can get axial force density as Fz = Jx * By and radial force density as Fy = Jx * Bz for each discrete point in the coil.

From this Force density map( vectors at each point), how can one calculate the net force in each solenoid? My intuition was adding all the values in a face, and multiplying it with the area of the face will give the force in that face. If it is correct, how do I find the net force in the body? multiply it by 2 pi?