Failed to spawn command 'username': No such file or directory (os error 2)

• Thread starter Арсений Синельников
  • Start date
  • Tags
    None
А

Арсений Синельников

При открытии терминала выдает ошибку username - имя пользователя

alacritty: Failed to spawn command 'username': No such file or directory (os error 2)

kitty: введите сюда описание изображения

Также заметил, что команда

Code:
echo $SHELL

выдает мне имя пользователя:

Code:
> echo $SHELL
username

Unreplied Threads

magnetic vibration damper of a snowboard

i'm an engineering student and I'm currently working on a magnetic vibration damper project to be implemented in snowboards. Yet, I need a vibrometer to vibrate the tail of the ski and turn the machanical movements into electrical signals in the oscilloscope. Yet, i can't affor the vibrometer right now. Have you guys got any idea how if there another way to collect data of the vibration, like a logiciel in laptop or some other alternative?

counterexample for non- monotone curvature function on the Kazdan-Warner identity

Let $\mathbb{S}^n\subset \mathbb{R}^{n+1}$ be the unit standard sphere, $n\geq 2$. $K(\xi)=\xi_{n+1}+2$, where $\xi=(\xi_1,\ldots,\xi_{n+1})\in \mathbb{S}^n$. It is easy to see that $K(\xi)$ is strictly monotone in the $\xi_{n+1}$ direction, can we construct a function $K'$ defined on $\mathbb{S}^n$ such that $K'$ is arbitarily close to $K$ in $C^1$-topology, but $K'$ is not strictly monotone in any direction? This problem concenrs with the sovablity of Nirenberg problem and the Kazdan-Warner identity. If such example constructed successfully, then it ansewers that the $C^1$ perturbation fails in the curvature function.

Render デプロイがうまくいかない

Rubyにて個人アプリ開発をしています。
Renderにてデプロイを試みたのですが,同じ箇所で何度もループしてしまい,502エラーが出てしまいます。
ですが,Renderダッシュボード上では,Liveと緑色のチェックマークが出ています。
解決策をご存じの方,何卒教えていただきたいです。

Renderでのログ

Code:
Installing foreman...
Successfully installed foreman-0.88.1
1 gem installed
16:53:44 web.1  | started with pid 19
16:53:44 js.1   | started with pid 20
16:53:44 css.1  | started with pid 23
16:53:47 css.1  | yarn run v1.22.19
16:53:48 js.1   | yarn run v1.22.19
16:53:48 css.1  | $ tailwindcss -i ./app/assets/stylesheets/application.tailwind.css -o ./app/assets/builds/application.css --minify
16:53:49 js.1   | $ esbuild app/javascript/*.* --bundle --sourcemap --format=esm --outdir=app/assets/builds --public-path=/assets
16:53:51 js.1   | 
16:53:51 js.1   |   app/assets/builds/application.js      324.2kb
16:53:51 js.1   |   app/assets/builds/application.js.map  596.9kb
16:53:51 js.1   | 
16:53:51 js.1   | Done in 3.50s.
16:53:52 js.1   | exited with code 0
16:53:52 system | sending SIGTERM to all processes
16:53:52 web.1  | terminated by SIGTERM
16:53:52 css.1  | exited with code 1

ログ内でのエラー文

Code:
==> Port scan timeout reached, no open ports detected. Bind your service to at least one port. If you don't need to receive traffic on any port, create a background worker instead.
==> Docs on specifying a port: https://render.com/docs/web-services#port-binding

ブログ記事等を読み以下追記
config/initializers/assets.rb

Code:
Rails.application.config.assets.version = "1.0"

# Add additional assets to the asset load path.
# Rails.application.config.assets.paths << Emoji.images_path

# Precompile additional assets.
# application.js, application.css, and all non-JS/CSS in the app/assets
# folder are already added.
# Rails.application.config.assets.precompile += %w( admin.js admin.css )

Rails.application.config.assets.precompile += %w(
  custom/bubble.js
  custom/default_values.js
  custom/preview.js
  custom/search.js
  custom/top_bubble.js
  custom/tourguide.js
)

RenderのHPに記載されていたデプロイ方法に変更
bin/render-build.shの作成

Code:
#!/usr/bin/env bash
# exit on error
set -o errexit

bundle install
bundle exec rails assets:precompile
bundle exec rails assets:clean

参考にさせていただいた記事
https://qiita.com/MIDO-ruby7/items/9718b40c97e4d282ae83
https://docs.render.com/deploy-rails

What are the differences between a digital signature, a MAC and a hash?

A message may be accompanied with a digital signature, a MAC or a message hash, as a proof of some kind.

Which assurances does each primitive provide to the recipient?

What kind of keys are needed?

MOSFET Current capability validation through SOA

• Chaitanya kale
  • Physics
  • Replies: 0
I want need more clarification on MOSFET SOA, VDS and Id relation Motor Driver Peak Current 45A Voltage 48Vdc

I'm considering one MOSFET whose Id mention 113A at 100°C

1. Vds=Rds_onId is that correct to check the relation according to this Vds=0.007150 i.e. 0.355V and if I check the 0.42V on x axis the respective current approx. 40A on y axis (which is limited by Rds_on of MOSFET).that is so I'm not operating safely

2. I'm using 48V battery to drive my BLDC motor, so shall I consider 48V as Vds X axis (blue mark in SOA image) to obtain respective current on Y axis of SOA (red mark in SOA image Fsw 10 kHz and pulse time 100 us). So the current is only 50A. almost at the margin what I required

I've checked with some other mosfet also which has 180A current at 100°C according 1 step the resp current is 130A and by step to only 60A.

Above the rating the as per SOA,Mosfet get Damaged So please clarify which one of above step should be used to check mosfet safe operating Area.

also want to know when I will get to operate the mosfet at 113A,as mention in datasheet of MOSFET. or that is not practical

Waiting for a valuable reply Thanks!

enter image description here
IPB039N10N3 G datasheet link: https://www.infineon.com/dgdl/Infin...n.pdf?fileId=db3a30431ce5fb52011d1ed1fd3915e0

enter image description here enter image description here

Ошибка в aiogram - TypeError: Message.answer() missing 1 required positional argument: 'self'.?

Начал изучение планировщика задач:

Code:
    from aiogram import Bot, types
    from aiogram.dispatcher import Dispatcher
    from aiogram.utils import executor
    from config import TOKEN
    from aiogram.contrib.fsm_storage.memory import MemoryStorage
    import logging
    from apscheduler.schedulers.asyncio import AsyncIOScheduler
    from datetime import datetime, timedelta

logging.basicConfig(level=logging.INFO)
    bot = Bot(token=TOKEN)
    storage = MemoryStorage()
    dp = Dispatcher(bot = bot, storage=storage)

async def send_message_time(message: types.Message):
        await message.answer(text='Это сообщение отправляется через несколько секунд после запуска бота')

@dp.message_handler(commands=['start'])
    async def process_start_command(message: types.Message):
        schedule = AsyncIOScheduler(timezone="Europe/Moscow")
        schedule.add_job(send_message_time, trigger='date', run_date=datetime.now() + timedelta(seconds=5), kwargs={'message': types.Message})
        schedule.start()
        await message.answer("Здрасьте!")

if __name__ == '__main__':
        logging.info("Starting bot...")
        executor.start_polling(dp)

Я пытаюсь реализовать запуск задачи при запуске бота "/start", но получаю ошибку:

Code:
    TypeError: Message.answer() missing 1 required positional argument: 'self'

Т.е. он просит добавить какой то обязательный аргумент в Message.answer? До этого он говорил добавить аргумент text, хотя я не был уверен, что это обязательно, в других скриптах у меня он не используется, я добавил аргумент text, сейчас просит еще какой то аргумент... Перерыл интернет и все что я нашел, это добавить SELF в аргумент.. но это не помогает.

Полный Traceback:

Code:
    Traceback (most recent call last):   File "C:\Program Files\Python311\Lib\site-packages\apscheduler\executors\base_py3.py", line 30, in run_coroutine_job
        retval = await job.func(*job.args, **job.kwargs)
                 ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^   File "C:\Users\*******\Desktop\*******************\********************\*****************\******************\************\tgbot3\bot.py", line 17, in send_message_time
        await message.answer(text='Это сообщение отправляется через несколько секунд после запуска бота')
              ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ TypeError: Message.answer() missing 1 required positional argument: 'self'

Сброс до заводских настроек после n-го количества неправильных вводов ПИН - кода

На смартфонах от Samsung такая фича зашита в систему от создателей, чего не предусмотрено на аппаратах Xiaomi. Каким бы сложным не был ПИН система просто делает паузу перед следующей попыткой, и рано или поздно такая защита будет сломана даже если тупо вручную перебирать коды. Да, можно заменить ПИН на пароль более сложный, но каждый раз разблокировать телефон, тем более одной рукой крайне неудобно. Можно ли как-то запилить данный патч вручную? На плеймаркете максимум что есть это блокировка приложений или смена стиля экрана блокировки.