FTPで誤ってCentOS7から削除したディレクトリを戻す方法について

R

re9

質問経緯
CentOS7からFTP(FileZilla)で、削除予定ではなかったディレクトリを削除してしまいました。
上書きしてしまったので今回の復活は諦めたのですが、今後のために教えて下さい。

Q1.FTPで削除 == CentOSコマンドで削除 ですか?
FTPで削除した場合にも、FTP経由でCentOSコマンドで削除したことになるので、対処方法としては同じですか?

Q2.「telinitコマンド」「extundelete」「TestDisk」の違いは?
検索したら上記 3 つが見つかったのですが、それぞれどう違うのですか?

Unreplied Threads

Plants near bonsai

• Cristian R
  • Social
  • Replies: 0
Few weeks after using a fertiliser, couple of plants started to grow near the tree. Can someone recognise what kind of plants they are? Should I remove them?

Thanks enter image description here

Oak sapling in pot is not branching

• Thomas Vandeputte
  • Social
  • Replies: 0
I moved a small oak sapling to an indoor pot last year and intend to keep it as a bonsai project, the tree seems generally healthy and had one growth this season allready (it didnt lose all its leaves in winter though) (as you can see in the picture). I allready repotted it from a smaller container once and removed some of the roots and the main root when doing that (in hindsight I am not sure that was the best thing to do).

I am wondering if i can do something to make it branch out, as the tree is currently just growing vertically. Any care tips are also very welcome!

Thanks a lot, Thomas

the oak is currently about 35cm ((14inch) and is on a southwest facing windowsill

Bug in reputation league ranking

While checking the lower end of the reputation league on Worldbuilding, I think I have found a bug in the ranked positions:

enter image description here

I would expect a 400 to come after 399.

This is the link to the reputation league page

Questions about chatGPT code

I see that using chatGPT to provide content for ANSWERS on Stack Exchange is strictly forbidden. But what about using its provided code as the basis of a QUESTION?

Here's a productivity-enhancing path that seems to me sensible: in whatever world I am entering, get chatGPT to generate a simple "Hello world" example, complete with config files as needed. Then expand upon the example to build what I need, dealing with errors as they arise. But are all questions that arise out of this path to be excluded from this forum, because chatGPT provided the “hello world” code? If so, it seems to me throwing out the baby with the bathwater.

How long does the Data Explorer Refresh take for each database?

Each Sunday at 03:00 UTC the Stack Exchange Data Explorer gets refreshed. It takes 6 to 8 hours to refresh all 350+ databases that hold the Posts, Votes, History etc for the Main and Meta sites.

I was wondering if we can know how long each database takes so I don't have to wait till 11:00 UTC if I'm not interested in all databases.

What are the start and end times of the restore for each database and how much time did that restore took?

PLS-00103: Encountered the symbol ";" when expecting one of the following:

el error surge al poner uno o ambos valores como nulos. Si cambio las variables num1 y num2 para una/ambas seren null y la otra un número no me salen errores.

Code:
DECLARE
 num1 number := &dame_un_numero;
 num2 number := &dame_otro_numero;
BEGIN
 IF num1 IS NULL AND num2 IS NULL THEN
  num1 := -5;
  num2 := 5;
 ELSIF num1 IS NULL THEN
  num1 := -5;
 ELSIF num2 IS NULL THEN
  num2 := -5;
 END IF;

FOR i IN REVERSE num1..num2 LOOP
  DBMS_OUTPUT.PUT(i || ' ');
 END LOOP;
 DBMS_OUTPUT.PUT_LINE(' ');
END;

También intenté declarar la variable dentro del begin y el error sigue saliendo:

Code:
DECLARE
 num1 number;
 num2 number;
BEGIN
 num1 := &dame_un_numero;
 num2 := &dame_otro_numero;

--RESTO DEL CODIGO
END;

Y así no salen errores:

Code:
DECLARE
 num1 number := NULL;
 num2 number := 10;
BEGIN

--RESTO DEL CODIGO

END;

Nombre de entorno conda

Al crear un entorno de conda no se guarda con el nombre. Al ejercutar conda info --envs se printea la ruta al final de la cual aparece el hombre pero en el nombre del env aparece un *. Supongo que como consecuencia, cuando lanzo un jupyter nb no me reconoce este entorno como kernell. Como puedo hacer?