下記のように書けばできるかと思いましたが、このコードは動きませんでした。

すいません、制約を書いてませんでした。
ActiveXなどのMS独自の制約機能は使いたくないです。
ただし、JQueryなどメジャーなライブラリで差を吸収してくれるものであれば使用しても良いと思っています。

Code:
<html>
<head>
<title>サンプル</title>

<script type="text/javascript" src="http://ajax.googleapis.com/ajax/libs/jquery/1.8.2/jquery.min.js"></script>
</head>
<body>
<script type="text/javascript">

function CSVTEST() {
        var elem = document.getElementById("csvfile").value;
        alert(elem);

$.get(elem, function(data){
            alert(data);
        });
    };
</script>

<input id="csvfile" type="file">
<input type="submit" value="OK" onclick="CSVTEST()">

</body>
</html>

Unreplied Threads

How can I keep space between geometry node instances made on curve whose control points are moved by empties?

I need to do "Array" and "Curve" modifier type thing by geometry node. Curve needs to be moved by empties. And the result is the 1st picture and problem is when I move empties instance objects can't keep its space between them and they have undesirable space. I would like to do something like 2nd picture. When I move empties, object moves but they keep initial space. Just like geometry node instance only moves on curve. How can I achieve this? I added blend file so check it please.

enter image description here

Geometry nodes , how to select specific parts of object and delete it?

• Pooya heydari
  • Technology
  • Replies: 0
i need to delete the faces and have a clean boundary. i can't figure it out how to select them.

(blender 3.6.1)

this shape is a base floor plan for creating a procedural building. something like the picture below

Estimate the phase error between measured and predicted wave

• oviearies
  • Physics
How do I measure the phase error between a sampled measured wave and a predicted wave?

I have used the Goodness of fit index and Root Mean Square Error, but the predicted signal has too low an amplitude but still has more or less the correct phase. So, I would like to split the signal's error into amplitude and phase error, but how?

Both measured and predicted signals are discrete signals.

How to implement a signal with an early falling edge dependent on another signal? [closed]

• jukebox41188
  • Physics
I have two signals, an enabled signal and a delayed enable signal.

The enabled signal is an input, and the delayed enable signal goes high a few microseconds after the enable signal input goes high. I implemented this just using a counter and it works fine.

I then wanted the delayed enable signal to go low a few seconds before the enable input goes low. I originally did this using the same counter, but this is hardcoded and won't change depending on the enable input.

Is there a way I could make this early falling edge work with a varying input?

Tip for using metal dome tactile switch

• Jazz Handy
  • Physics
Metal domes to act as tactile switches

I was thinking that I'd use some of these metal dome tactile switches for a project since they are cheap and low profile, but from where I am I can't seem to obtain the ones that can be soldered directly onto a PCB (or at least not cheap enough for a personal project), nor I can afford the cost of custom making a membrane to allow me to attach these metal dome switches onto to later lay over my PCB.

Do you guys have any tips to secure these little things onto my board? So far my only ideas is to just use transparent cellophane tape to just tape these over my PCB, will that bring any issues?

Buscar apenas 1 registro em tabela com registros semelhantes

Tenho duas tabelas "Produto" e dados (criada durante a query).

A tabela dados possui registro dos fornecedores que tenho, e a tabela "Produto" possui vários registros para cada fornecedor.

O que acontece é que quando eu executo a query abaixo, são retornados todos os produtos de cada fornecedor, mas o que eu preciso é que seja retornado apenas 1 registro de cada fornecedor.

Como posso fazer isso?

Resultado da pesquisa: https://i.sstatic.net/60JlWTBM.png

Code:
   select distinct
       Log_Importacao_Xml.codMsgImportacao,
       Log_Importacao_Xml.danfe,
       Log_Importacao_Xml.codProduto,
       log_importacao_xml.codfornecedor
   from EspelhoXmlNfe
      inner join Log_Importacao_Xml on Log_Importacao_Xml.danfe = EspelhoXmlNfe.infNfe
      inner join Msg_Importacao_Xml on Msg_Importacao_Xml.codMsgImportacao = Log_Importacao_Xml.codMsgImportacao
   where EspelhoXmlNfe.tpNF = 1 and (EspelhoXmlNfe.dhEmi >= :P110_DATAINI and EspelhoXmlNfe.dhEmi <= :P110_DATAFIM)
)
select 
      (select x.codmsgimportacao || ' - ' || x.msgImportacao from msg_importacao_xml x where x.codmsgimportacao = dados.codmsgimportacao) as msg_erro,
      count(dados.danfe) as valor

from dados
   inner join EspelhoXmlNfe on EspelhoXmlNfe.infNfe = dados.danfe
   inner join Nfe_Danfe on Nfe_Danfe.codDanfe = EspelhoXmlNfe.infNfe
   inner join Pessoa on pessoa.codPessoa = EspelhoXmlNfe.codPessoaEmit
   inner join Fornecedor on Fornecedor.codFornecedor = Pessoa.codPessoa and not Fornecedor.codRamo = 6

inner join produto on produto.codpessoafornecedor = dados.codfornecedor

group by dados.codmsgimportacao

order by valor desc

Duvidas sobre openwrt e raspbery pi

Tenho um raspbery pi 4 com um openwrt conectado da porta 1 do meu switch. Tenho 2 links de acesso a internet, 1 fibra na porta 2 do switch e 1 modem 5g na porta 3 do switch. Como configurar o openwrt pra entender que as portas de entrada de dados são as portas 2 e 3 do switch? Ou isso só é possivel se as 2 wans ficarem no roteador?