Quiero crear un template para crear plantillas de Whatsapp API

I

Iván León Capote

Quiero crear este template donde pueda poner un HEADER, BODY, FOOTER y que tenga una previsualizacion del chat de Whatsapp, como lo podria hacer?

'https://i.stack.imgur.com/JbqSp.png']
introducir la descripción de la imagen aquí
[/URL]

Adjunto el video de donde se puede ver exactamente lo que quiero hacer, muchas gracias!!

Unreplied Threads

New to Blender: Image texture appears in viewport but disappears in camera view

I have put an image texture on a plane to serve as a background image; however, while I can see the texture in the viewport, it disappears when I try to look at it through the camera which makes it impossible to know if the camera angle is right. I have included screenshots of how the texture appears when I click into camera view vs how it appears in viewport. scene in camera view scene in viewport

How would I make this not manifold

• miilkk turk
  • Technology
  • Replies: 0
I am trying to 3d print this for a project I am doing but I can't figure out how to make this not manifold. I am new to all this so I apologize if I am overlooking something really simple.

Blender model to .dae/.sdf with textures

I'm working on a project where I need to export a Blender model to a Gazebo model. I am able to do that, but the textures are not showing in Gazebo. I'm using Blender 2.82 and Gazebo9. To my knowledge Gazebo can read .stl and .dae files.

Adding pdf file with rest call GetFolderByServerRelativeUrl add() to sharepoint

• Ed van Asseldonk
  • Technology
I have read some articles about adding a file to SharePoint where the body contains text when using a REST POST call with GetFolderByServerRelativeUrl body add().

Can anybody help me to add a pdf file this way. See below as an example I found while googling ?

What is the field to be used?

Code:
url: http://site url/_api/web/GetFolderByServerRelativeUrl('/Folder Name')/Files/add(url='a.txt',overwrite=true)
method: POST
body: "Contents of file"
Headers: 
Authorization: "Bearer " + accessToken
X-RequestDigest: form digest value
content-length:length of post body

What is this 4-pin fan header?

• Fred Nurk
  • Physics
What is the name of this 4-pin fan header, in the first image? This is from an Intel NUC motherboard, and there is 1.0mm between each pin. Will I be able to get and use an adapter for the much more common 3-/4-pin fan connectors, such as the 3-pin piece shown in the second image?

fan header

3-pin fan connector

How do I attenuate the outputs of a stereo pre-amp?

• Williamdor
  • Physics
I need to be able to switch in and out an L-pad or other means to attenuate the typical 600 ohm stereo pre-amp outputs. The level of attenuation I need is approximately 75% below the current volume setting. My goofy reason? I have a moderately powered, multiple speakers stereo system in my big garage. When a visitor enters the garage I want to provide a switch at the entrance that can be switched to dramatically lower the stereo's volume for conversation purposes. I am planning on a DPDT relay to switch in/out the attenuator to the pre-amp outputs.

I am uncertain whether a 600 ohm L-pad could be used (if I could find one) pre-set to some acceptable, resultant volume setting and then switched in and out per the switch setting at the entrance.

Interested in thoughts from those more in the know.

What happens to ESP32 when VIN is connected, GND is not connected and an input pin is connected to the ground?

• Tico Fortes
  • Physics
I have a box where we expose 3 pins, VIN, GND and an input pullup pin. In the input pin I have a diode to avoid positive input. In the ground is another diode to avoid positive input, too.

What happens to the ESP32 when VIN is connected, GND is not connected and an input pin is connected to the ground?