What is Pagurus, The Ravenous' weakness?

U

Unionhawk

I'm at the point in the game where I need to fight Pagrus, The Ravenous in order to secure the third piece of the map. Nemma mentioned hearing something about him having a weakness, but I can't find any more information on that weakness. What is Pagrus' weakness that Nemma is referring to?

Unreplied Threads

не работает chrome.runtime.sendMessage в расширении для chrome

у меня вопрос такой - не передаются данные из фонового скрипта background.js в скрипт исполняющийся на странице браузера widjet.js.

вот такой манифест:

Code:
{
    "permissions": ["storage","scripting","activeTab","tabs","unlimitedStorage","webRequest","scripting"],
    "background": {
        "scripts": ["background.js"],
        "persistent": false
    },
    "content_scripts": [{
        "run_at": "document_idle",
        "matches": ["<all_urls>"],
        "js": ["main.js","widjet.js"],
        "css": ["css.css"]
    }],
    "manifest_version": 3,
    "name": "test",
    "description": "test",
    "version": "1.0.0",
    "homepage_url": "https://example.com",
    "icons": {
        "16": "icons/icon16.png",
        "48": "icons/icon48.png",
        "128": "icons/icon128.png"
    },
    "action": {
        "default_popup": "index.html",
        "default_icon": {
          "16": "icons/icon16.png",
          "48": "icons/icon48.png",
          "128": "icons/icon128.png"
        }
    }
}

в background.js у меня стоит слушатель вот такой

Code:
chrome.runtime.onMessage.addListener((message, sender, sendResponse) => {

sendResponse('Я работаю!');

});

а запрос в него направляется из widjet.js так:

Code:
chrome.runtime.sendMessage('getToken',(response) => { 

console.log(response);

});

но по какой то причине в консоли оно выводит undefined. я подобное делал в firefox расширении, и там оно работало примерно так же, сделав поправку на хром этот код почему то не хочет корректно передавать данные, скажите пожалуйста что я упустил? есть какая то ещё особенность? по тому что в документации к апи хрома оно показано что нужно так делать, но почему то не работает

When a tag is removed, why isn't it removed from watchlists?

Recent activity in New Caledonia (and the closure of the airport) made me wonder if there were any recent questions in the air-calin tag on Travel. It's one of my watched tags, so I clicked it and -- there were no questions at all. In fact, it's no longer a tag. Now the reasons for that are out of scope for this question. I just wonder if it's possible to remove tags from watchlists when they aren't tags any more. Or perhaps highlight the button in the watched tags area in some way that indicates something has happened.

This is not only about keeping my "watched tags" area clear of clutter: if someone has quietly removed a tag from all the questions that were using it, that's the sort of thing someone should notice and perhaps evaluate - and who better than people who care enough about that topic to watch that tag?

Leaked official wallpapers reveal Google Pixel 9 series colors

• GSMArena.com - Latest articles
  • Android
  • Replies: 0

Leaked official wallpapers reveal Google Pixel 9 series colors​

Ivan 20 May 2024

We can add the colors to the list of things we know about the upcoming Google Pixel 9 lineup. The colors are revealed from a batch of official device wallpapers, leaked straight from a source at Google. The wallpapers follow a "Swirling petals" theme, which is described as "a swirling display of abstract florals".

Expect the Google Pixel 9 to come in Jade (green), Obsidian (the black one), Peony (a pink sort of color), and Porcelain (somewhat gold).

Google Pixel 9 wallpapers - Jade Obsidian, Peony, and Porcelain

The compact Pixel 9 Pro and the bigger Pixel 9 Pro XL will come in Hazel, Obsidian, Porcelain, and Rose.

Google Pixel 9 Pro wallpapers - Hazel, Obsidian, Porcelain, and Rose

They're still different, though, despite the matching colors.

Google Pixel 9 Pro XL wallpapers - Hazel, Obsidian, Porcelain, and Rose

Finally, the Google Pixel 9 Pro Fold, the expected new name of the Pixel Fold, will come in a more subdued Obsidian and Porcelain.

Google Pixel 9 Fold wallpapers - Obsidian and Porcelain (Gold)

Google usually teams up with an artist or agency for the official wallpapers of its new Pixels, but these were reportedly made in-house by Google.

Google will bring four new Pixels this fall - the compact Pixel 9 with two cameras, and the three-camera Pixel 9 Pro, as well as the big Pixel 9 Pro XL with three cameras, and the Pixel 9 Pro Fold. You can read the latest intel about the upcoming Pixel 9 series here.

Source

Related articles
Total reader comments: 0

ADVERTISEMENT

quantum invariants, ribbon Tannakian duality and classification of ribbon Hopf algebras

In a nutshell, my question is:

Q0: is there a classification of invariant of (framed) tangles arising from the Reshetikhin–Turaev construction?

I will now make it more precise. One could define a functorial invariant of (framed) tangles to be a ribbon monoidal functor $$ F\colon\mathbf{FrTang}\to \mathcal{V}, $$ where $\mathbf{FrTang}$ is the ribbon monoidal category (or tortile category) of oriented framed tangles and $\mathcal{V}$ is a ribbon monoidal category. By a result of Shum, $\mathbf{FrTang}$ is the free ribbon monoidal category on one object, so that such functor is determined by a choice of object in $\mathcal{V}$. Hence, classification reduces to classification of ribbon monoidal categories.

On the other hand, the Reshetikhin–Turaev construction states that given a ribbon Hopf algebra $A$, its category of finite-dimensional representations $\mathrm{mod}(A)$ is a ribbon monoidal category.

This leads me to the following two questions:

Q1: Does the Reshetikhin–Turaev construction give all ribbon monoidal categories, and does $\mathrm{mod}(A)$ determines (in some sense) $A$?

In other words, is there a Tannakian duality for ribbon monoidal categories, akin to the one for rigid (or autonomous) braided monoidal categories and quasi-triangular Hopf algebras?

Assuming a positive (or at least optimistic) answer to Q1:

Q2: is there a classification of ribbon Hopf algebras? Or at least of those of the form $U_q(\mathfrak{g})$ for some Lie algebra $\mathfrak{g}$?

Any partial answer would be greatly appreciated.

Как устранить ошибку Fatal error: Unknown: Failed opening required?

• Андрей Курусь
  • Technology
Загрузил на сервер магазин на ocStore , но выдает такую ошибку:

Code:
Warning: Unknown: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in Unknown on line 0

Fatal error: Unknown: Failed opening required '/home/sldybopt/public_html/index.php' 
(include_path='.:/opt/alt/php73/usr/share/pear') in Unknown on line 0

Как решить данную проблему??

How can I keep space between geometry node instances made on curve whose control points are moved by empties?

I need to do "Array" and "Curve" modifier type thing by geometry node. Curve needs to be moved by empties. And the result is the 1st picture and problem is when I move empties instance objects can't keep its space between them and they have undesirable space. I would like to do something like 2nd picture. When I move empties, object moves but they keep initial space. Just like geometry node instance only moves on curve. How can I achieve this? I added blend file so check it please.

enter image description here

Geometry nodes , how to select specific parts of object and delete it?

• Pooya heydari
  • Technology
i need to delete the faces and have a clean boundary. i can't figure it out how to select them.

(blender 3.6.1)

this shape is a base floor plan for creating a procedural building. something like the picture below